List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17783] Re: Missing Messages in 0.8.7
From:       Paul Dickson <dickson () permanentmail ! com>
Date:       2002-12-28 7:03:54

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:25:22 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:31:59 -0700
> Paul Dickson <dickson@permanentmail.com> wrote:
>
> > No change, and there are no collapsed threads to uncollapse.
> >
> > I'll send the two messages as attachments directly in a few minutes.
>
> The messages seem to be normal.
> Are the owner and permissions of them correct?

Thanks for your help.  The problem was that the two messages where
threaded into a thread more than four months old, so sorting by date did
not reveal them.  I copied the messages to new numbers in the folder, and
that revealed the messages because they were now "unread".

Again, thanks for the help.

	-Paul