List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17436] Imap new folder problem
From:       Nick Rout <nick () rout ! co ! nz>
Date:       2002-11-29 22:49:08

I am running sylpheed connected to a cyrus imap server (on a different box).

> From another client (windows - Becky!) I created a folder on the server.

However the new folder does not appear in the sylpheed folder tree, making it impossible to read that \
folder.

Is there any way to force an update of the folders tha the sylpheed client sees?

sylpheed is version 0.8.5.

somewhere in the docs there is a suggestion of a menu option to rescan the folder tree, but I cannot find \
that in any of my menus!

Thanks,

Nick