List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17431] Re: Help- How to change colors?
From:       Setyo Nugroho <setyo.nugroho () web ! de>
Date:       2002-11-29 14:06:09

Hi all,
thanks for your responses.
> I don't use such a file, but it must be in ~/.sylpheed, not
> ~/sylpheed (note the '.').
Yes. I have put it properly, in my case, under /home/setyo/.sylpheed/gtkrc.
I hv rerun it, nothing changes.

In the mean time, I have tried to install Sylpheed-claws version 0.86, as suggested earlier by Mikael.
Due to some dependency problems,it failed. Some packages such as libc6, libgdk-pixbuf2, libpisock8.

As stated in the INSTALL file:
"Please make sure that gtk-devel and glib-devel (or similar) packages are
installed before the compilation (you may also require flex (lex) and bison
(yacc))."
Perhaps this is the source of my problem during upgrading.

I use sylpheed 0.74 under debian woody.

Could someone help me please?

Regards,
Setyo