List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17397] Summary Display item setting should include To:
From:       TomF <TomF () sjpc ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 5:55:21

Configuration->Common Preferences->Display->Set Display items of Summary allows choosing the columns on \
the Sylpheed display.  However, there is no column heading for To:

I have two email accounts, and items sent from both accounts appear in several folders, mixed with items \
sent to the accounts.  Without columns for both To: and From: in the summary display, it is sometimes \
difficult to scan for items I am interested in, especially if I don't remember which account I used for \
which messages.  Having both To: and From: columns would be very helpful in cases like this.