List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16935] Re: sending via web.de
From:       peter <klauspeter.elsner () berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-10-28 15:17:53

> [XMIT extension]
>
> | Thnx. I've never heard about before.
>
> Can you check whether your provider indeed uses this extension?
>
> Much appreciated.

Hi alfons
The box is a Cobalt Qube 2 ( it's now a SUN Devision I guess )
it's running sendmail; Qpopper and IMAP

with telnet I got the following response at port 110:

Trying xxxxxxxxx...
Connected to yyyyyyyyyyyyy (xxxxxxxxxx).
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK QPOP (version ?) at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.de starting.
CAPA
+OK Capability list follows
TOP
PIPELINING
USER
EXPIRE NEVER
UIDL
RESP-CODES
AUTH-RESP-CODE
X-MANGLE
X-MACRO
X-LOCALTIME Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:57:01 +0100
IMPLEMENTATION Qpopper-version-?
.

I couldn't see any hint to XTND XMIT

The doc's of qpopper didn't say anything about so where can I search now?