List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16926] cvs and .cvsignore
From:       marco <marco () iftbqp ! com>
Date:       2002-10-27 22:58:18

Hi,
I followed all the steps to dl the cvs tree.
I don't really know cvs and there is a strange thing :
There is no configure file and a file appears in my folder named .cvsignore :
sylpheed-cvs/sylpheed$ cat .cvsignore
aclocal.m4
config.cache
config.h
config.h.in
config.log
config.status
configure
depcomp
libtool
Makefile
Makefile.in
stamp-h
stamp-h.in
stamp-h1
sylpheed.spec

Could you explain me what happened ?

second question :
I running sylpheed on debian testing and the binary package is pretty good but I saw a warning on your \
web page about gpg sign that could break mailing with some mua(mta?) then I would like to compile the cvs \
version, 1- to learn about cvs ;-) 2-to test your last great-sylpheed-newest version. I would like to \
compile with gpg. And I saw that I must have gnupg AND gpgme installed on my system. I have no gpgme on \
my system. There is nothing in the debian testing tree. Sylpheed used to run with gpg on my box.
How could I compile it ?

thanks

--
marco