List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16925] Re: Dispatch mail on server
From:       "Leandro A. F. Pereira" <leandro () linuxmag ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-10-27 20:23:37

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:42:25 +0200
Robert Golovniov <golovniov@interia.pl> wrote:

>   On  my Windows machine I am using The Bat! mail client. It allows me
>   to  connect  directly  to  the  server  through  POP3  and to delete
>   selected  messages  there  without  actually  downloading them to my
>   inbox. Is there a way to do it in Sylpheed?

	Don't know about plain Sylpheed, but Claws[1] does it (Selective Download).

	[1]: http://claws.sylpheed.org

--
 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro@linuxmag.com.br>
 www.mindcrisis.tk            /||\                 GPG key: 0x062E7976

       "Todas as coisas são difíceis antes de se tornarem fáceis"
                             --Thomas Fuller
.