List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16892] mailing lists: groups, folders or somethng else?
From:       Pasha Murat 630-854-9188 (cell) <murat () fnal ! gov>
Date:       2002-10-25 17:29:06

Dear Sylpheed developers,

here is a question I didn't find answer to in the Sylpheed manual:

- is it possible to define a mailing list (group of individual email addresses)
  in Sylpheed's address book and send an email to this list? What is the
  right way of doing it? - I know how to define a group or a folder in the
  addressbook, but so far all my attempts to use the group/folder name as an
  email address in the To: field lead to nothing. Is there something special
  one needs to do to send an email to a group?
							thanks, Pasha