List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16357] Re: Could not queue message for sending
From:       John Coppens <jcoppens () usa ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 16:30:47

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:33:54 -0400
Feisal Mohammed <feisal@uwi.tt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try looking at the log window, Tools ->Log Window
> See what it says, that shuld be a clue.
>
> -Feisal

I've been having strange behaviour here (I think since 0.8.3):

  Sometimes, when I'm composing a new message (or was it replying? - not sure)
and the mail interrogation cycle starts, I get the message about not being
able to send the message. I make it go to the queue folder, the press send,
and it leaves without any problem.

John