List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16353] Could not queue message for sending
From:       Vítor Souza <vitorsouzabr () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-09-30 15:08:38

Hi,

	I'm having problems trying to send a message using sylpheed. I've looked
over the net for something like this and couldn't find anything, so I
turned on to this list. I hope someone can help me.

	Here's the thing: I installed Sylpheed-claws from the Debian Woody (3.0)
DEB package and it ran fine. I configured a POP account and changed some of
the options too. That worked. Then I opened a new message window to test
that, I wrote the message and filled the To: field. When I clicked "Send",
it said:

"Could not queue message for sending"

	Then I clicked on the "Send later" button, and that didn't do anything.
Then I tried closing the window. It asked me if I wanted to discard the
message. If I click on "Discard" or "Cancel", it works as expected. But if
I click on "to Draft", the message does not go to the Draft box and the
window doesn't close.

	Does anyone know what's happening? Any suggestions on how to correct it?

Thanks in advance,
		- Vítor