List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16339] Outlook signed messages
From:       Liviu BURCUSEL <liviu () voxline ! ro>
Date:       2002-09-30 11:36:43

I just received such a message from an Outlook user. How can I verify de
signature ? And another question. Also he cannot verify my signed
messages because my public key is "detached". He said so and I don't
understand a thing. Should I change something or he should change ?

Thanks a lot

==== Sample of Outlook signed message =====

[snip]

iQEVAwUBPZNch3jQHIIv5T+7AQHXQgf/RtWfhxHrAYOtIDRAJG+5tDdZqSbQhW1S
pjwoUJNonZnOQ3oqGhYwugrejMNwU2AD9d8nA9jS5IQpHwbByRQGehNC9bXoVISp
[snip]

--
Liviu BURCUSEL
Public key at http://www.liviu.burcusel.home.ro