List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16308] Config-help
From:       Andrew <showork () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2002-09-29 19:31:52

Hi All,
	I have had Sylpheed up for 72 hours. So far I think it is great!

	I get 90-150 e-mails a day during the week. This comming week would be
much easier if I could get Sylpheed to "talk" to Mozilla and Mozilla to
"talk" to Sylpheed. The Sly to Konq is working, it is slow.

	I installed Moz in "/usr/lib/mozilla_1.1/./mozilla" That is the command
line/terminal path to get Moz running.
	I can't seem to get Syl to see it. The web-url pop window pops up but
only the Konqueror slection works.

	Is there a config file to change? I am a former Macintosh person so
please make it a simple complete answer. There is no programing in experience in my past, I tried \
inputing the path in "Common pref's/ other",, With no sucess.  Moz was installed fr source, Syl .83 from \
rpm.S o Syl in in the "correct" place.   Mandrake 8.2

	Side question: I use a tripple click to activate the broswer Is there a
faster easier on my finger method?

	Andrew Spear