List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16282] Scrolling in Sylpheed (wheel-mouse)
From:       Falk Pauser <paule.p () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-09-27 16:05:54

hi,

i try to adjust the behavior of my wheel-mouse:

("common prefs" -> "message" -> "scrolling" = "smooth (1px)")

so it scrolls per line instead per half-page - without success. i cannot
see what happens if i turn off half-page scrolling and turn off
smooth-scrolling - also i dont see what's the difference between "1px"
"5px" for example.

perhaps someone of u can tell me what to do... thanks!

greets,
falk