List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15667] Re: Save sent messages to ... does not work
From:       Ryan Emge <emger () norwich ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-29 1:22:23

To All,

I'm trying to get sylpheed version 0.8.0 to recognize GPGME at ./configure process with the string \
"./configure --enable-gpgme" in which I have GPGME version 0.3.6 installed currently. Could someone \
please help me get sylpheed to recognize it? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ryan O. Emge

Information Assurance & Security
Norwich University - http://www.norwich.edu
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663

An NSA "Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance"

E: emger@norwich.edu