List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15666] Save sent messages to ... does not work
From:       Christian Drexler <CDrexler () tee ! toshiba ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 12:11:17

Hi all,
I am using sylpheed to connect to an Imap server. Although I have set
"Configuration -> Prefs for current account -> Advanced -> Put sent
messages in" to an imap folder and have marked this folder accordingly
in the folder view (btw. do these two actions do something different or
is this an inconsistency in the GUI?), none of the mails I send does
show up in the designated folder. This does not work either with a local
MH mailbox.
Has anyone had the same problem or is this a case of "problem exists
between keyboard and chair?" 8-)

Regards

~christian

--