List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15656] no one has this problem but me
From:       Shahid I Malik <smalik () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-29 5:48:53

i have sylpheed .8.2 debian package, and have had this problem on all installs
of sylpheed inluding claws.

first:

when i am reading a newsgroup message, ill be reading it and everythign will be
fine and dandy and then the auto email checker will check all email and after it
is done checking it will rudely throw me out of the newsgroup message i was
reading and put me in the first inbox. my friend has same version of sylpheed
and his doesnt do this.  im stumped

second:

i have 5 newsgroups subscribed.  there are three columns in the window showing
NEW UNREAD and #.  whenever it autogets new messages, it throws in what seem to
be bogus numbers for two of the newsgroups.  like i will just have "mark read
all" to all five groups, and in five minutes it will auto check them, and for
two of them for NEW colum it will put 765, then for UNREAD it will put -15765,
and for # column it will put -15765 as well.

anyone else encounter these problems?  any help would be appreciated, thanks..