List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15646] Setting newscache expiration time with 0.8.2
From:       jens j. <jan0sch () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-28 8:13:13

Hi,

the changelog for 0.8.2 says:
* Automatic cache expiration for News has been implemented.

So how do I use it?
My newscache is still growing and growing. I'd like to set something like
"remove all messages that are older than XX days/weeks."
But I don't know how to do it.

Any helping hand in sight?

greetings

jens

--
$Date: 20020828 10:10 $
Homepage : http://www.jan0sch.de/

The Second Law of Thermodynamics:
	If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!
		-- Jim Warner