List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15643] Re: Import kmail address books
From:       Paul <claws () thewildbeast ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-08-28 7:04:20

Hello Bill,

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:30:32 -0700
Bill Campbell <bill@celestial.com> wrote:

> Is there a handy tool to import kmail address books for sylpheed?  I took a
> quick look at them yesterday, and the XML is pretty straightforward, but it
> would be nice to not re-invent too many wheels this week.

Yes, there's a script in the sylpheed-claws 'tools' directory.
You can download just the script from here:
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/sylpheed-claws/sylpheed-claws/tools/kmail2sylpheed.pl?rev=1.1>

best regards

Paul

PS
Don't set the Reply-To when posting to MLs, there's
no point anyway when its the same as the From..