List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15199] feature request: clean exit at shutdown
From:       Greg Louis <glouis () dynamicro ! on ! ca>
Date:       2002-07-29 14:31:10

When "Empty trash on exit" is configured, it would be nice if sylpheed
were to do so on receiving SIGTERM as well as after Ctrl-Q or File Exit.
I tend to leave sylpheed running until I shut down, and would prefer not
to have to remember to Ctrl-Q or Alt-F-T-Enter before leaving X.  Maybe
it should be an option, though; some might prefer the present behaviour
for safety's sake.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg@bgl.nu |

 To: <sylpheed@good-day.net>
 From: <glouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
 20020729:1030 -0400