List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:14647] GPG error when starting Sylpheed
From:       Georg Neis <georg.neis () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-06-28 11:18:25

Hallo!

I compiled Sylpheed 0.7.8 with ./configure --enable-gpgme
successfully. But when I start Sylpheed, a warning appears:

"GNUPG ist nicht richtig installiert. OpenPGP Unterstützung
ausgeschaltet!"

In english probably:
"GNUPG is not installed correctly. OPENPGP support disabled!"

What can be the reason for this error?
I have had no problems with KMail and gpg.

System:
Linux 2.4.0 (very old - I know)
gpgme-0.3.7 and gnupg-1.0.6 are installed

Danke und Gruß,
Georg