List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:14636] Checking all IMAP folders by default
From:       Ron Kelley <rkelley () cisco ! com>
Date:       2002-06-27 20:28:53

Hi,

I have configured an IMAP account with Sylpheed 0.7.8 on FreeBSD 4-6.
Each time I click "Get", Sylpheed checks mail in *all* of my IMAP
folders (instead of just the INBOX).  Since I have a large number of
IMAP folders, it takes over one minute to check for new messages...

Does Sylpheed have a switch (config file / GUI setting) what will only
check for messages in the INBOX?

Thanks,

-Ron