List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:13827] Feature Request
From:       Alec Edworthy <alec () maillists ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-02 13:04:58

Hi,

I am very new to Sylpheed and Sylpheed-Claws (which I am currently trying out). I \
have searched the archive of this mailing list and I could not find anything about \
this (but if it has been discussed before sorry for repeating posting about it). I \
was wondering if it might be possible to implement a method where if you change the \
account being used to send the message while typing the message (or when first \
opening the compose window) then the signature changes to the signature associated \
with that account. For instance I have two accounts, a personal one and a university \
one, and they have different signatures associated with them but Sylpheed always uses \
the default account's signature when I type a message, which is my personal account. \
Of course I can delete the default signature and then just click the Signature button \
but I wondered if it might be possible to automatically change the signature block \
when I change from one account to the other?

Thank you very much for your help,

Alec

--
Alec Edworthy