List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:13724] More Whining
From:       "Dale P. Smith" <dsmith () altustech ! com>
Date:       2002-05-28 19:18:00

Howdy List.

I have been using sylpheed (-claws) for several months now.  I can't
live without it!  It's just what I was looking for in a gui mailer.
Thanks!

I have been raving about it so much, that my boss started using it.  He
even stopped using his old mailer (netscape 4.7something).
Unfortunately, he keeps complaining about how it doesn't do "web" email.
And how much of a pain it is to run an app (for example, acroread on a
.pdf file).

I've told him about mailcap files, but it's becoming too steep for him.

So. Is there any tools that can covert a sylpheed-claws "matcherrc" to a
mozilla "mailrule" file?

If not, I'll try and whip something up for him.

Thanks Again!
  -Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
Senior Systems Consultant,      | Treasurer,