List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:13015] Re: Problem with PGP signature.
From:       Vlad Sandrini <sator72 () libero ! it>
Date:       2002-04-30 18:03:07

Aye Engengah jens j. H'ee L'geb F'ai Throdog
[sylpheed:12990] Re: Problem with PGP signature.:

> The Makefile.in is modified when you run autogen.sh, so anything
> should be fine. I'm not that fit with makefiles, so I decided to let
> autogen do the work, sorry.
> But I guess I'll give that thing a try in the next patch release
> (have to fix that gpgme > 0.3.3 issue). Arghh and as always: no
> time, no time, just not enough time... :(

I see, I didn't run autogen, how lazy minded of me. ;-) I am a
'configure-make-make install-never rtfm' guy, I'm sorry.
I have added one line to Makefile.in to do the linking right, but
autogen looks safer, I'll do things right when I need another build.

I was about to send you my little change, but the line I added seems a
little dangerous.

> BOFH excuse #327:
>
> The POP server is out of Coke

Wonderful! I want the whole BOFH excuse list too!
Google now. :-))

--
Sator <sator72/at/libero/dot/it> <vlad72/at/inwind/dot/it>
icq#906246 - http://sator.250x.com - http://www.iammol.com