List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12982] How to set sylpheed as the default mailer?
From:       Kevin Ellwood <kellwood () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2002-04-29 23:45:06

Hi All

Does anyone know how I can set sylpheed to be the default mailer for gnome?  I use galeon and I would \
like sylpheed to be used when I click in email addresses. Presently, the mailer is set to gnome so gnome \
must have a mailer defined somewhere.  I could manually set sylpheed manually in galeon but I am unsure \
what options to pass to sylpheed.

Thanks
Kev

--