List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12974] Suggestions
From:       John Holbrook <secalerts () valleyfirst ! com>
Date:       2002-04-29 17:06:45

I have a couple suggestions for the next Sylpheed:

1) How about a 'don't display this again' type message for when you close Sylpheed.

2) It would be nice to be able to right click on a message and have the option to create filters right \
there instead of having to click on Tools, etc.

Is there any way to enable html links in messages?

BTW: I love using Sylpheed. What a great program.

--

John Holbrook
Network Administrator