List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12964] directly reply to adress in mailbody
From:       torte <torte () netztorte ! de>
Date:       2002-04-29 10:48:25

Hi !
In many cases, I want to reply to an email adress, which is contained
in the mail body (e.g. subscription or activation requests).
Right now, I can add the address to the addressbook by clicking on
it, but this makes no sense for those one-time-mails.

How about a creating possibility to open a new compose window with
that adress as recipient (e.g. using a shift-click, so the current
adressbook solution keeps untouched).

Another aproach may be always creating a new compose window on
email-clicks and ask to add the recipient to adressbook when the mail
is to be sent and the recipient is not yet in the addressbook (like
many other mailers do).

Best regards,
Thorsten
<torte@netztorte.de>