List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12064] message delete option not available WAS:  Re: compile error
From:       Chip Wiegand <chip () wiegand ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 16:12:06

Thanks for the suggestion. I've got a working sylpheed-claws-0.7.4 now!
I cvsup'ed the ports, make deinstall and pkg_delete (just to make sure
the old version was gone). Then made the newer version from the cvsup.
Yep, in the last two weeks or so the port up up'ed from 0.7.0 to 0.7.4.
Now it is working. On anothe pc I have FBSD 4.5, stock install, just
like this machine, yet it has had no problem running 0.7.0.

One thing I just noticed, when I highlight a message, the delete
'button' up on the menu bar is not highlighted (available). Nor is the
delete option on the message menu. The only way to delete is with the
mouse right-click and choose delete.

Anyone else seen this?

--
Chip W