List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12059] sylpheed fails to install
From:       Chip Wiegand <chip () wiegand ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 3:53:34

Okay, since I can't get sylpheed-claws to install from source, I decided to
install the FreeBSD package version of it. It installed and started fine, but
when I downloaded mail I get the following error:

Sylpheed-CRITICAL **: file inc.c: line 1030 (get_spool): assertion `dest !=
NULL' failed.

And it will not download any mail.
I am using FreeBSD 4.5 and did pkg_add -r sylpheed-claws, which downloads and
installs version 0.7.0

Any idea what this is about?

--
Chip