List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12043] 0.7.4: No privacy tab, with GnuPG installed.
From:       "Jed S. Baer" <thag () frii ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 2:20:57

Greetings folks.

Apologies if this is in the archives. If so, I couldn't find it.

I've just installed gnupg-1.0.6-3 from RPM, and gpgme-0.3.4 from a
tarball. gpgme mentioned not having gpgsm, but built successfully, and
I've found articles saying it doesn't need gpgsm anyway. Also, GPA works
fine (uses gpgme).

I rebuilt Sylpheed 0.7.4 with the option --enable-gpme=/usr/local.

However, I get no "privacy" tab, as indicated in the FAQ. I've tried
exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH with /usr/local/lib included, but no luck there
either.

Any assistance appreciated. This is a RedHat 7.2 system.

jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine