List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12038] Re:
From:       Paul <paul () nlpagan ! net>
Date:       2002-03-29 18:42:45

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:15:34 -0500 sean wrote:

Hi Sean,

I use getmail to pull mail, and from there I invoke Procmail to filter
things to where I want them. I do NOT use Sylpheed's POP3 function, I just
use the program for writing mail. I send mail through Postfix.

1. Let Getmail (or fetchmail) pull mail.
2. Invoke procmail (either from fetchmail or through the way getmail runs)
3. Have Sylpheed update the folders.

If you need more info or help, let me know. It is not that difficult. I use
a script to make this work.

Paul

--
Recognize that life is what you get when you're born ...
living is what you do with it.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.7.4