List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:11097] Re: new_cache feedback
From:       Christoph Hohmann <reboot () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2002-02-28 23:04:10

Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons@proteus.demon.nl> wrote:

>   | When deleting/moving multiple items it is a little annoying to note
>   | the movement in the folder tree as the header are saved to cache but I
>   | can live with that.

What do you mean? I don't understand what you describe.

>   | This makes me strongly consider putting new_cache on my main system.

But remember this is experimental stuff (much more than
simple claws). Anyway it should never destory real mails.

> It should also make filtering really easier: the current system plays very
> terrible on the claws filtering (those who followed the progress of the
> claws filtering will surely agree ;).
>
> I'd recommend this to Hiro as a good change, especially when the caching
> becomes fully tunable.

But it has to work for news and imap first, before we can
really use it.

I think we should continue this discussion on the
claws-users ML and not here.

--
http://www.AnimeGer.de
http://www.Nybria.de