List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:11061] multipart emails
From:       Lok Yek Soon <slok00 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 10:20:35

I have emails coming from people who use MS Outlook Express 5.50 and
Sylpheed can't display it.
My belief the problem lies in that Outlook Express 5.5 specifies the
Content-type as

==
====
where XXXX represent some weird combination of numbers and characters.

I have check it against emails coming from Outlook Express 5.0 and the
content type is specify
as "text/plain" and some charset.

When view as source, the email body (after all the headers) start wtih
"<x-html>"

How can we configure Sylpheed to display emails coming from MS Outlook 5.5?

Thanks
YekSoon

---