List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09706] Paragraph Line-Wrapping Bug
From:       Paul Dickson <dickson () permanentmail ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 20:26:35

There's a bug in the 0.7.0 line-wrapping code.

I tend to use two spaces at the end of sentences.  If line wrapping
decides to break a line between such sentences, it will delete the first
space and place the following space at the beginning of the next linennnn.
 Like this line

I had to contrive the example above, but it still wraps wrongly whether I
just have the last line unwrapped or the entire paragraph on the same
line.

Wrap is set to "Wrap messages at 74 characters".

	-Paul