List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09693] Sort order of messages
From:       Richard Kimber <rkimber () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:38:53

I am new to Sylpheed, and am having difficulty with the order in which
messages are displayed in a folder.  The default seems to be to order
messages from top to bottom, with (if one is sorting on date) the most
recent messages at the bottom.  This is not the way I like to work. I (and
I think most people) like to have the most recent at the top.  How do I
configure Sylpheed so that this can happen and so that new messages appear
at the top of the list?

- Richard Kimber.