List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09686] Re: Using gpg
From:       Eddie Olsson <eddie () kinnekulle ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 14:14:30

You can find an RPM for Mdk 8.0 (i686) on my box http://opensource.avajadi.org/dl/sylpheed/.
It also has SSL enabled and the pgptext patch. Unfortunately, there's a small bug in the pgptext patch \
for this version and I havn't had the time to rebuild it. There's also a SRPM there.

/Eddie

"N W" <neilwin@blueyonder.co.uk> uttered the following on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:23:27 +0000:

--
Eddie Olsson <eddie@kinnekulle.com>
Fingerprint: 2778 87FA 6708 58C0 8261 DFEB C8FA 4591 6E36 FCCB