List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09681] Using gpg
From:       N W <neilwin () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-31 11:23:27

Hi there,

I have just joined the ranks of users of Sylpheed. I installed my version (7.0) using the RPM file and it \
went on just fine. (Mandrake v 8.0).

I have since noticed that gpg is available if you install from the source code and add a line when you \
use ./configure.

However, since I used the rpm installation method, can I now add the security system to my version or do \
I need to install again from source?

TIA

Neil Winchurst