List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09657] Automatic rescan and Incorporation
From:       Michael Herman <michael () thehermans ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 2:33:13

Lo all, again.

I am using Sylpheed-Claws0.7.0 and have several questions.

1.  What is incorporation as referenced in the
    Configuration->Common Preferences?

2.  I'm using fetchmail to retrieve mail from two different mail
    accounts and procmail to sort the mail I receive from the various
    mail lists to which I belong.  However, I'm not using procmail on
    non-list e-mail because when the mail is delivered, I have to do a
    manual rescan to see it.  My ultimate goal is to deliver personal
    e-mail into one mailbox and work e-mail into a separate mail box.
    Is there a way to automatically rescan which means I can
    use procmail recipes?

TIA,

--
Michael Herman