List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    [swsusp] patch for kernel 2.2.17?
From:       Ben Luey lueyb () gridley ! ACNS ! Carleton ! edu
Date:       2000-11-14 5:20:16

Hello,

	I saw the patch for kernel 2.2.18-pre9, but I'm having problems
patching my mandrake stock 2.2.17 kernel into 2.2.18preXX, so I was
wondering if there is a swsusp patch for kernel 2.2.17 -- the 2.2.18pre9
seems not to patch on my kernel. Anyone know if this might be a mandrake
specific kernel issue and if I should just grab a fresh kernel?

Thanks,

Ben