List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    [swsusp] apmd override patch against 2.3.6-ac1
From:       Gabor Kuti seasons () falcon ! sch ! bme ! hu
Date:       1999-07-02 5:47:28

--1117258902-967743387-930894448=:9931

Hi Alan,

Recently I've got a patch containing an option what can override the apm
suspend event to run swsusp instead of apm. I've found your last diff to be
2.3.6-ac1 (actually on ftp.math.bme.hu) so I made the diff against it --
hopefully it won't be a problem to include it in a maybe newer version..

The patch against 2.2.10 will be on my homepage when John sends it to me -
I've had no success making it.

Thank you,

	Seasons

Forwarded message follows: