List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    [Swsusp-devel] Beeps
From:       Doug <doug () tunl ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-30 15:48:32

Hi folks.  Been awhile since I piped in.  I just upgraded kernels finally
and noticed the new beep "feature" in swsusp.  Unfortunately, as all
conference goers SHOULD do, I try to make my laptop not make noises when I
don't ask it to(as cool as it may be).  I'm sure I can find how to go
massage the code to get rid of the beeps, but it would be nice if it was
an option somehow.  I suppose maybe I could add some volume controls in
the suspend script for a quick fix.

Doug