List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    [Swsusp] Noresume
From:       Nigel Cunningham <ncunningham () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       2002-09-29 20:06:29

Hi.

I'm continuing to work on my version.

Noresume has never worked for me - It has not resumed, but it has not
properly restored the swap header. As a result, I've always had to mkswap
/dev/hda1 and swapon /dev/hda1 afterwards. Can anyone say that noresume has
worked perfectly for them?

Last night I finally got around to having a look, and found (in the process
of trying to trace the cause) that if I try to re-read the header after
writing it, it works. If I don't reread the header, it doesn't work! At
least it makes for a simple patch!

Regards,

Nigel