List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    Re: [swsusp] Can't get patches to do on cleanly
From:       Roland Riegel <roland.riegel.maillist () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-02-04 14:21:23

Am Montag, 4. Februar 2002 13:32 schrieb Ross Macintyre:
> Hi, I hope someone can help.

Hi Ross!

> I have been asked to get software suspend working (and I have to do it
> soon!).
> Anyway I can't seem to get the patches to go on cleanly. They always
> fail somewhere.
> I am using RedHat 7.2, and have tried kernels 2.4.9-13 and 2.4.9-21 and
> they both

Use the original linux kernels released by the core kernel developers.
You can find them on http://www.kernel.org; for 2.4.x look at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/
The files are named like linux-2.4.x.tar.gz [or .tar.bz2].

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ross Macintyre (Computer Officer at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh)

Cheers,
Roland

--
Registered Linux user #214199 (see http://counter.li.org)