List:       swiff-info
Subject:    MP3 frames / new push commands
From:       "Jesse Ezell" <jesse>
Date:       2000-12-11 6:12:36

Does anyone have any detailed information on encoding MP3 data, or
the new "push" types for the 5.0 file format? I have been able to
successfully read MP3 data and fix the SDK's commands a bit to get
them almost working, but I am still missing something (I basically
derived the stuff from Mark's code posted here a while back).
--Jesse