List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] DefineBits
From:       Lennart Steinke <lennart.steinke>
Date:       1999-06-24 16:07:36

Hi!

I have a problem parsing a file using the DefineBitsTag.
It seems like the tag length encoded in the header is not correct,
but 2 bytes to short (like if it would contain only the length of
BitmapJPEGImage and not (BitmapID + BitmapJPEGImage).

Is this a problem with Flash3 (the authoring tool), or is it another flaw in
the documentation? If so, it would be a serious one, since the wrong
length makes skipping the tag impossible.

It crashes my implementation and the java flash player by Mike Schrag.

Any ideas?

Lenny