List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] Flash Bug: Bitmap fill transform doesn't morph
From:       Jeff Martin <jeff>
Date:       1999-10-30 17:32:40

I've got a pretty successful implementation of DefineMorphShape now,
but the one hole is that the bitmap fill transform for textured
shapes doesn't morph, even though it takes two transforms. I use this
for "Image" shapes, where the shape is the same size as the image,
and growing the shape causes the image to grow (instead of tiling).

Jeff Martin
ReportMill Software
408.873.1837
jeff