List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] what is swfparse for?
From:       "ARIEL PATIÑO" <aamultimedia>
Date:       1999-10-28 15:58:36

Hello

I downloaded the file swfparse.cpp and i compiled it, but what is swfparse
for?

it show me something like this. but what can i do with this????

***** Dumping SWF File Information *****
----- Reading the file header -----
FWS
File version 	3
File size 	345185
Movie width 	700
Movie height 	390
Frame rate 	20
Frame count 	328

----- Reading movie details -----

<----- dumping frame 0        file offset 21       ----->
tagLen        3: tagSetBackgroundColor 	RGB_HEX 010000
tagLen        1: tagProtect
tagLen        4: Unknown Tag
tagLen       25: tagDoAction
tagLen        9: tagFrameLabel lable "superdeb"
tagLen       12: tagDoAction
tagLen       34: tagDefineShape 	tagid 1
	Shape bounding width 	39
	Shape bounding height 	11
tagLen      134: 	tagDefineSprite 	tagid 2     	frame count 10
tagLen        4: 	Unknown Tag
tagLen        6: 	tagPlaceObject2 	flags 6     depth 1     tag 1

Bye