List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] Re: Morph Shapes
From:       Jeff Martin <jeff>
Date:       1999-10-28 5:08:45

Well my problem turned out to be that my Shape records were setting
FillStyle1 instead of FillStyle0. This was causing my Morph to crash
the player. I'm now reasonably happy with my ability to "Resize"
shapes, instead of just scaling them, although it's a little funny
that I have one paradigm for animating changes in size, fill color,
stroke color and linewidth (MorphShape) and another for location,
rotation, scale and skew (placeObject).

What is the distinction between FillStyle0 and FillStyle1 anyway? I
couldn't find any other reference to this in the spec.

Thanks again to David for the new swfparse, it was a great sanity
check to point me in the right direction.

Jeff Martin
ReportMill Software
408.873.1837
jeff