List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] Flash Fonts
From:       "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme>
Date:       1999-10-11 15:56:43

    I've got a couple of questions about how Flash stores its fonts:

(1) Does Flash use an end of line character to separate lines of text, or
    does it write out a separate DefineText record for each line?

(2) If I have two instances of a particular font, does Flash use the same
    path record for both (albeit scaled to suit), or does it store the
    paths for both sizes? (I suspect the latter, since fonts aren't
    necessarily the same shape at different sizes.)

    Thanks,

        Graeme