List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] flash_source -- Is anyone listening?
From:       dkl
Date:       1999-06-02 2:02:36

.
Has anyone got a response from flash_source?
I emailed over a week ago now, and still no response, not
even an auto-reply.

This month I will be working on my SWF export code, so I
should have some interesting code to share towards the end
of the month.  Apologies for the lack of updates on the
SWiFF Info site, I have been very, very busy!

Cheers, David.

P.S. There are now 35 SWF developers on this list.
.
.
.